1.13.2008

What I Did In Mulatto Jail

I did this first one yesterday, it's a little bluesy I guess. Some of this was part of an old set from a while back that I dismantled for parts.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b60usg

Mannie Fresh - Not Tonight
Scarface (f. Tanya Herron) - Boy Meets Girl
The Isley Brothers - The Heat Is On
8Ball & MJG - Memphis City Blues
Lil Wayne (f. Robin Thicke) - Shooter
Devin the Dude - Go Somewhere
The Roots (f. Erykah Badu & Eve) - You Got Me
Money Waters - So I...
Bobby Blue Bland - Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City
UGK - It's Supposed To Bubble
Ice Cube - A Good Day (remix)
Bill Withers - Grandma's Hands
Beanie Sigel - Peep The Steelo
King Floyd - Do Your Feeling
Kool G Rap - It's A Shame
Ghostface Killah - Shakey Dog
The Madd Rapper (f. Raekwon & Carl Thomas) - Ghetto
People Under The Stairs - Give Love A Chance
Little Brother - Say It Again
Goapele - Too Much The Same
Pharcyde - Passing Me By


This one was actually a custom mix for a girl I've known since high school in San Antonio. It's for a marathon she's running, she had a list of stuff and so I put it together. HOTTEST MIX DJ IN THE 806! WE THE BEST! WHO? WE, CRACKAAAAAAAA!

You rapnerds may not really dig this one, it's clubby.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hmesu6


Calle 13 - Atrevete Te
Voltio - El Mellao
Daddy Yankee - Rompe
Kanye West - Flashing Lights
Alicia Keys - No One
Common (f. Will.I.Am) - I Want You
Sean Paul - Ever Blazin'
Kanye West - Stronger
Britney Spears - Gimme More
Timbaland - The Way That I Are
Calle 13 and Nelly Furtado - No Hay Igual
Casa de Leones - No Te Veo
Sean Paul & Rihanna - Break It Off
Alicia Keys - Like You'll Never See Me Again
Beyonce & Justin Timberlake - Until The End Of Time



And there's still the mixtape contest, which did not die at all. I still remember you fuckos, you should all change your names to DJ I-Got-Beat-By-Keenon Mobb.

Or, you know, not.