11.23.2007

EBAY TIME!

I need fast money, so like most poor people, I am turning to Ebay. I'm selling a bunch of records. I'm not sure how much they will appeal to the average reader of this blog, but I figured I'd post up the link for MAXIMUM ADVERTISEMENT. There's a lot of Hardcore (as in Hardcore Punk) stuff and a lot of forgotten 2000-2002 mainstream rap 12"s. It's worth a look because there's some decent stuff in there all starting at .99 cents with no reserve. Please pass this link on to anyone you would think would be willing to pay money for my crap. I'll probably add some more stuff within the next 24 hours.

MY EBAY PAGE. STEP RIGHT UP. WIN SOME CRAP. aka PLEASE BUY SOME OF THIS STUFF OR MY NEXT BLOG POST MAY BE COMING FROM INSIDE OF A CARDBOARD BOX IN AN ALLEYWAY WHILE I TRY TO PIECE TOGETHER THE $1.49 TO BUY A BOTTLE OF MD 20/20,