2.15.2008

anger hatred: STUCK UP BITCHES AT THE STORE WITH GROCERIES

Don't have much time today but like I have never been in my life attracted to little scrawny weasel face women with dark hair and pale face that scrunch it up because they have like seventeen generations of uptightedness in their DNA. So if I smile at some bitch in the LET'S CHARGE DOUBLE EXTRA FOR FAKE ORGANIC BULLSHIT part of the store, it's because I'm a goofy friendly dude trying to buy some organic milk for my daughters so that bovine hormones don't cause them to have sizable breasts by age 10. I am not flirting with your ugly stupid ass, so don't get all insulted and make mental note of identifying features on me to tell the sketch artist later as you drive off in your fucking Saab paranoid I'm a serial rapist. If your life was not full of so much fear, maybe your face wouldn't be all squeezed together in a constant grimace, and then maybe somebody would try harder to give you an orgasm to calm your fucking ass down a touch.