8.26.2007

White Boys - Hardcore, is it Not? 12" Single


If you regularly read Unkut, you might have seen the three part interview with T-Ray a couple weeks ago. He was one of the members of the oft-forgotten White Boys. I am going to spare you any background, because I would be repeating things I read in that interview, so you can go read it for yourself.

All you need to know is that I picked this up in the record store the other day for $2, and I usually don't rush to my computer to rip shit for the masses, but I know Raven wanted a copy of this, so I loaded up Audacity and did the business. Then I figured I might as well throw it up on here just in case two other people in the universe might want it.

White Boys - Hardcore, Is It Not? 12" Single (1987. Tin Pan Apple)

1. Hardcore, Is It Not? (Short Version)
2. Hardcore, Is It Not? (Long Version)
3. Coolin' In The Crib

DOWNLOAD