1.30.2007

Joe Piscopo & Eddie Murphy - Honeymooners Rap


(Pic stolen from Ebay)
(This definitely is not a part of the top 100 list. Just a download I wanted to throw up)

I just got this in the mail today. It's been a long time since I've heard it, but when I was a lot younger, I thought it was comedic gold. Probably because Eddie Murphy was at his comedy peak at that point, so you were tricked into thinking anything he did was funny. Regretably, it's not as funny as I thought it was back then, but it's still pretty interesting as far as novelty rappin' goes. Oh, you might hear a slight buzzing in the background during quiet parts (there really isn't any), because I didn't notice my makeshift grounding wire fell out of my turntable while I was ripping this. If for some reason you are a serious collecter of Bad, Old Celebrity Novelty Rap, get in touch and I will re-rip it.

Joe Piscopo & Eddie Murphy - Honeymooners Rap 12" (CBS. 1985)

1. Honeymooners Rap (Captain Video Version) 5:47
2. Honeymooners Rap (Album Version) 3:59
3. Honeymooners Rap (King of the Castle Version) 2:41

11 MB Here is where you would click...