4.09.2008

What up, my people-weeble? This be Kingm0b: the Feeble..

So I didn't quite die, I just did a lot of working 'nshit. What happens when you have a bored DJ with some instrumentals and an afternoon? Grand-scale Dumbassery, that's what the fuck happens. All this stuff is live, I don't have the know-how yet to play with computer music editing like some of y'all.

Part of this is a side-track from a big ass set I am trying to piece together before it all falls out of order in my brain. It will be the most gangsta thing I've ever done, so naturally you guys will be all "BLARG WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BABY RAKIM?" but I may end up hawking this shit to people in real life if I can work it out the way I want to This here is loosely a remix, I just got a different Bun verse.

Gangsta Boo (f. Playa Fly & Bun B) - Spinnin & Sippin (King Mob remix): http://www.zshare.net/audio/10257615e286340e/

This is what happens when you give a wrestling nerd a WWF music album. It may take years for that little seed to take fruit, but they will do something nerdy with it. My family can take pride in the fact that I never acted out Stone Cold Steve Austin entrances and did toasts with cartons of milk. I never did that shit, but I e-knew a dude who said he did. So yeah, this is more of a blend I guess.

King Mob - Brood Ryderz Anthem: http://www.zshare.net/audio/102552506e629eb8/

This is one that scratches an itch I've had for a couple years with "Circles." At first, I tried to throw it on top of TROY, but it never fit that well. Then I would just play around with the Soul Coughing because it's so sparse you can throw it in electronic shit or whatever you want. I remembered I had downloaded a bunch of DJ Quik instrumentals (by the way, DJ Quik used to fucking KILL on some beats.) Enter "You's A Ganxta" and that's where babies come from. I finally got the phrasing right, too.

Soul Coughing - Circles (Kingm0b blend): http://www.zshare.net/audio/1025609883acd7cb/


This last one is what got me on the remix/mashup/whatever kick in the first place. I don't know how it is where you, the reader, live but here in Texas they are overplaying the fuck out of Lil Wayne - "Lollipop". I am not joking when I tell you they have on more than one occasion played the whole 6 minute song twice in a row. It is such a piece of shit song with Lil Jabbering Windbag verses run through the vocoder filter. This is about as close to an artist testing out that farting in a microphone thing as you or I will ever witness. With that in mind, I had a Sifl & Olly clip around and decided to make the HOTTEST NEW LOLLIPOP REMIX YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING LIVES. Yeah, perhaps that spike in traffic for my CERTIFIED HOOD BANGER LOLLIPOP REMIX will bring in some new readers who will stay for the awesome EWA bullshit.

Anyway back to the BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE LOLLIPOP REMIXED BY KING MOB. Also featuring Gorilla Zoe for about 10 seconds or so.

Lil Wayne - Lollipop (Kingmob remix)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/10246698a119c0aa/