6.26.2007

Biding Time


I don't know if you noticed, but it's fucking hot outside. Of course, if you're not in New York, maybe it's not hot. Either way, my computer isn't in the same room as the air conditioner, so it's a real pisser. Plus I'm trying to keep up with all this Chris Benoit stuff as it's coming to light, so who knows when the next real update will be. Until then, here's a big pile of Dub Reggae shit for you. I don't know all that much about the style of music to really wax poetic about it, but I uploaded it for EWA Foreign Correspondant "Sicknote" and figured I'd throw it up here if anyone was interested.

It's all inside one big .RAR file. 277MB

Here's what's there:
King Tubby - Dance Hall Style Dub

Dillinger Vs. Trinity - Clash
Dillinger - Killer Man Jaro
Augustus Pablo - King Tubby Meets Rockers Uptown
The Congos - Heart of the Congos

Here's where you can get it

enjoy.