4.21.2007

Nice Weather Mix




We finally have nice weather up here in Albany. Last week was a bullshit snowstorm, so hopefully it stays like this. I made a short little mix to commemorate the nice weather, but mainly because we have a "MAKE A MIX" thread going up on our little fruity message board.

These are all songs that remind me personally of nice weather. I wouldn't classify them all as "Summer jamz" or anything like that. Just songs I use as little bookmarks in my brain to remember fun times I had during the brief spurts of nice weather we northeasterners get.

It's mixed together as one continuous track. I was going to cut it up into separate tracks but Audacity gets frustrating to use after a while. The only real flaw in the mix is that I should have dug up my own Fu-Schnickens CD instead of using a shitty quality mp3. I figured the 8 people that will end up bothering to download this won't mind that much. Here's the tracklist and link. Enjoy:

Keith West - On A Saturday
Quasimoto - Good Morning Sunshine
A Tribe Called Quest - Check The Rhime
Trick Daddy - I'm A Thug
Three 6 Mafia & La Chat - Baby Mama
Field Mob - Project Dreamz
Debbie Deb - When I Hear Music
Eazy E - Boyz N The Hood (Remix)
M.I.A. - Galang
The Go! Team - Ladyflash
Fu-Schnickens - La Schmoove
Sa-Ra Creative Partners - NYC
The Streets - Blinded by the Light
XTC - Making Plans For Nigel
Quasimoto - Come on Feet
Chicago - Saturday in the Park

57 MB. 62 minutes, 30 Seconds

CLICK RIGHT HERE IF YOU WANT TO JAM OUT TO THIS JANK