9.09.2007

EWA 21-40 Bulk Packages etc.


Only 20 more songs left on the tedious EWA 100 list. I re-upped all the old bulk packages and updated the Master List so you can warp zone your way to any entry your little heart desires.

Here were the last 20 entries in case you weren't paying attention:

#21: The Juice Crew - The Symphony (Part 1)
#22: A Tribe Called Quest - Scenario
#23: The Beastie Boys - Paul Revere
#24: Eric B & Rakim - Paid In Full
#25: LL Cool J - Rock The Bells
#26: Wu-Tang Clan - Da Mystery Of Chess-boxin'
#27: Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew - The Show
#28: Boogie Down Productions - The Bridge Is Over
#29: Run DMC - Sucker MCs
#30: Ultramagnetic MCs - Poppa Large (East Coast Remix)
#31: Gang Starr – DWYCK
#32: Nas - Ain't Hard To Tell
#33: UTFO - Roxanne Roxanne
#34: Craig Mack - Flava In Ya Ear
#35: Common – I Used To Love H.E.R.

#36: Brand Nubian - Punks Jump Up to Get Beat Down
#37: Big Daddy Kane - Raw
#38: MC Shan - The Bridge
#39: Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - The Creator
#40: Goodie Mob - Cell Therapy


Here are the Download packages. I'm sorry I'm still using Sendspace for these. I tried to switch them over to Sharebee last night, but Sharebee was being a real bitch, so fuck it.


EWA100

Songs 21-40
Songs 41-60
Songs 61-80
Songs 81-100


I am going to try my damndest to have this whole thing wrapped up by the end of October, because that's when I move, and I REALLY want it done by then.

Thanks for your continued enjoyment.