10.26.2007

Loose Ends



In less than 24 hours, I am moving from crappy Albany, NY back to crappy CT. This will not affect you the reader at all, except that I might be absent for a little while, but who cares?

Anyway, before I take another break from the internet (I've been on break from this site for like 2 weeks now) I just wanted to say that I don't know if the monthly 25 is coming out this month, since it's like 6% done and it's almost the end of the month. So if it doesn't happen this month don't become a whiny baby about it.

Also, the Fall Classics is moving along swimmingly, except we need two more entries before we have all 16. Please get in touch with a mix. A lot of people showed interest that haven't produced shit yet.

Here's what Group C and D look like until two more jerks step up. Spread the word.

Group C:

- DJ Swann
- Choplaruski
- Keenon
- D-Mo

Group D:

- Raven Wack
- Sun Diora
- ???
- ???

Ok, well I have nothing else of interest to say. If I get a break from packing, I'll put up Jay's newest Shining White Revue, but it will most likely have to wait until I figure out how to use internets in Connecticut.

EDIT: If you're board, please visit and register for the Kaiju.net message board. It's where the true internet creeps commiserate.