5.06.2007

Dumpin Disco Mix


My Mix for May (alliteration) is a Disco mix, which I know is kind of suspect. A friend of mine wanted a disco mix CD, and I have plenty of disco records laying around, so I told her I'd make it for her. It's not AS lame as a mix full of Disco music could be, but I'm not going to pretend like everyone will love this. I'm just throwing this up here in case anyone plans on doing a ton of coke and dancing the night away anytime soon. Or perhaps you have a younger mom like me, and she was into disco, and you can pass this off as your own doing and give it to her for Mother's Day.

It's broken up into tracks, but they all blend together (except track 1 and 2 due to some technical difficulties). I'm an idiot and forgot to ID3 tag the track order, so if you load this into Itunes, you have to reset the order manually. All the tracks are numbered though, so it isn't that big of a hassle. Here's the tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Diana Ross - Upside Down
3. Deborah Harry - Rush Rush
4. Munich Machine - It's For You
5. Giorgio - Baby Blue
6. Belle Epoque - Miss Broadway
7. Chic - Le Freak
8. Roy Ayers & Ubiquity - Starbooty
9. Skyy - Skyyzoo
10. Commodores - Brick House
11. Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine
12. Sylvers - Hot Line
13. The Bee Gees - Night Fever
14. Andy Gibb - Shadow Dancing
15. Laid Back - White Horse
16. Donna Summer - Last Dance (Live)


70 Minutes. 63MB

Click here to aquire, and boogie woogie woogie.