3.08.2007

EWA 81-100 Bulk Package.

Here are the first 20 songs we went over in one handy package. I renumbered all of them just in case you want to listen to them in order or something weird like that. I'll be doing this for every 20 songs in case you want to skip the single song download. I'll still provide them in singular form though.

This is what you're getting:

#81: Public Enemy – Fight The Power
#82: Whodini – Friends
#83: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – 1st Of Da Month
#84: Beatnuts – No Escapin’ This
#85: Ghostface Killah – All That I Got Is You
#86: Jurassic 5 – Concrete Schoolyard
#87: MF Doom – Doomsday
#88: Ice-T – 6 ‘n Tha Mornin’
#89: Biz Markie – Make The Music With Your Mouth, Biz
#90: Outkast – Elevators
#91: House Of Pain – Jump Around
#92: David Banner – Cadillac On 22s
#93: High & Mighty – B-Boy Document
#94: Chubb Rock – Treat ‘Em Right
#95: Juvenile – Ha
#96: Master P – Bout It
#97: Blackalicious – Nowhere Fast
#98: Da Luniz – I Got Five On It
#99: Luke – I Wanna Rock
#100: U.G.K. – Front, Back, Side To Side

Click here to do the do.

Sometimes I like to search Youtube for awkward freestyle rap battles, so while you're downloading all this mess, feel free to watch the legendary rap battle between Derrick and Baby Thug #2. I can only assume Baby Thug #2 is part of a tag team named the Baby Thugs. This is mostly awkward because it's in a school locker room.